Welcome to the new blog for Suzanne Sawyer Photography!

The inspiration behind this comes from my daughter, Sophia. Ever since she was born I tried to capture every special moment with a picture. Eventually it turned into more than "just a picture". Family and friends would even make fun of me for all of the pictures that I took. Each and every day she amazes me with something new she says or does. She is why I am here today with the start of this journey.

To me, it's always been the little moments that mean the most. From a mother that is expecting a new bundle of joy, to the sweet child that gets brought home from the hospital. From a baby that is learning to walk, to the older children that enter into school. From the couples sharing their engagement stories, to families of all sizes. I strive to capture those moments for you.

The sessions will be very relaxed and fun. My style is very laid back. For the children sessions, I will follow your child around and shoot their exploration and interaction with their surroundings. The candid pictures are my favorite.

Thanks to all of you who have been there for me through this.

Suzanne


Thursday, April 23, 2009

Haley turned 1

Last weekend I met Haley and her parents at the IMA for her 1 year pictures. She was such a cutie and we had a lot of fun. It took her a little bit to warm up to me though, but we got there :)





























No comments: